Arduino Uno (ATMEGA328P) on a breadboard Tutorial DIY project. Easy guide.
In this video, we are going to build an Arduino Uno clone in a breadboard using only 5 parts.
WHERE TO BUY
1. Atmega 328 with Arduino Bootloader: http://educ8s.tv/part/ATMEGA328P
2. 2x 22pF capacitors: http://educ8s.tv/part/CeramicCapacitors
3. 1x 100nF capacitors: http://educ8s.tv/part/CeramicCapacitors
4. A USB to serial converter module: http://educ8s.tv/part/FTDI
5. Multimeter Mastech 8268: http://educ8s.tv/part/Multimeter
6. A resistor: http://educ8s.tv/part/Resistors
7. LED: http://educ8s.tv/part/LEDs
8. AA battery holder: http://educ8s.tv/part/BatteryHolderAA
9. Small Breadboard: http://educ8s.tv/part/SmallBreadboard
10. Wires: http://educ8s.tv/part/Wires
The power consumption of the project is extremely low when we put Arduino to sleep. Only 0.06 mA! Impressive!
Full disclosure: All of the links above are affiliate links. I get a small percentage of each sale they generate. Thank you for your support!
Get Rich Quiz Game
You can download my latest Android Game which is called Get Rich here:
Arduino Datalogger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oei3Y6tOhVI
Arduino Weather Station Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jN-3DtS1RI
Arduino Nokia 5110 LCD Display: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDwrMeu4k9Y
Arduino OLED display tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9EwJ7M7OsI
DIY Arduino: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npc3uzEVvc0
Educ8s.tv is a Youtube channel and website which is dedicated in developing high quality videos about DIY hardware and software projects. In this channel we develop projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, we build robots and simple electronic circuits. Check out our website as well for more information: http://www.educ8s.tv
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Never miss a video: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=educ8s